Looking for a Career in Care? Get in Touch Today
At Jeesal Residential Care Services, we support and enable individuals with complex behaviours to lead an active and fulfilled life, achieving their personal goals.
We are now looking for kind and compassionate people like you to join our dedicated team of care professionals at Creswick House in Fakenham, Norfolk. We welcome applications from candidates with or without experience, as full training is provided.
As a Support Worker, reporting to Senior, Shift Leader and Support Service Manager, you will:
- Provide the highest standards of direct care and support to our tenants in all aspects of their daily living, as part of a multi- disciplinary team to an identified group of tenants.
- Act at all times as a role model for our tenants and be actively involved in supporting tenants in the safe acquisition of skills and engaging tenants in daily activities and leisure/recreational activities as outlined in their care plans.
- Significantly contribute, following appropriate training, to the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of the tenants’ care plans.
- To promote individual Person Centred Plans.
- Participate in tenants’ reviews as required by the Support Service Manager.
- Be actively involved with ensuring the consistent delivery of all assessment, treatment and care plans and programmes.
- Able to manage change and be flexible and adaptable and able to work a variety of shift patterns which will include nights and weekend working.
- Desirable but not essential to have an NVQ 2 or a Diploma in Health and Social care or be working towards this.
- Must have a positive attitude and commitment to tenants, their development and the Service as a whole.
- Be objective, non-discriminatory, approachable and professional and able to act as a good role model for our tenants.
- Must be able to travel as our residential services are based at various locations throughout Norfolk.
Pay and Benefits
As a Support Worker at Jeesal Residential Services, you will benefit from:
- £8.75 per hour with night working and overtime enhancements available, up to £9.75 per hour
- Comprehensive induction training programme for new starters and a genuine commitment to personal and professional development.
- Recommend a Friend Scheme - worth £300, subject to conditions. (Tax Deductible).
- Bike to Work Scheme.
- Free 24hr Confidential Employee Assistance Programme.
- We will pay for your DBS Check
Creswick House is based in the traditional working market town of Fakenham in North Norfolk. In 2002 the house was subdivided into two interlinked living areas, the downstairs has developed into a specialist unit for eight elderly adults with a learning disability. The upstairs unit provides support to five adults with a learning disability within the model of supported living.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to developing our staff.
We positively encourage applications regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief and age.
All Appointments are subject to an acceptable enhanced Disclosure and Barring disclosure