At Ashwood House, we provide the opportunity for seven people with a learning disability to create their own home.
Ashwood House, opened in 1999, provides residential care accommodation for seven people with a learning disability and associated needs. The house provides accommodation for five individuals in the main house with two adjoining, one bedroom apartments.
The Main House
- Provides five single bedrooms on the ground floor and one bedroom upstairs, four of which have en-suite facilities.
- The ground floor is fully accessible to those that require wheelchair assistance. There is a ground floor walk in shower facility.
- The kitchen is fully fitted and equipped to a high specification providing facilities for the tenants to prepare drinks and meals with appropriate levels of support.
- There is a large lounge with a dining area and conservatory. All of which are comfortably furnished creating a relaxed atmosphere for all to enjoy.
- Each tenant has decorated and furnished their room to their individual taste.
One-bedroom Apartment (Ground Floor)
- On the ground floor, there is a one-bedroom apartment with its own independent access. The facilities include lounge, kitchenette/dining room and shower room en suite facility. The kitchenette is fully fitted and equipped to a high specification providing facilities to prepare meals and drinks with appropriate levels of support.
- There is a private garden that provides a safe and relaxing area.
One-bedroom Apartment (First Floor)
- On the first floor, there is also a one-bedroom apartment with its own independent access. The facilities include lounge, kitchen and bath/shower facility. The kitchen is fully fitted and equipped to a high specification providing facilities to prepare meals and drinks with appropriate levels of support.
- There is also a private garden that provides a safe and relaxing area.
Ashwood is in the picturesque village of Buxton which nestles in the Bure Valley. It is has a range of amenities including post office, newsagents and public houses. Buxton is an equal distant from the city of Norwich, Wroxham and Aylsham with its variety of sporting, leisure and educational facilities. Buxton has a regular bus service and Jeesal Group also provides a company vehicle for use as and when desired.
“We believe the individuals we support achieve success and happiness by living their life the way they want, and our dedicated staff team are committed to enabling that vision”
Pawel Makowski, Manager at Ashwood House
Pawel Makowski, Manager
Tel: 01603 279851
For referral information please contact
Lisa Bradshaw Bartlett, Business Development Manager, Jeesal Group
Phone: 01603 876000
For 24hr referrals please telephone
0800 644 0010