At Shulas we provide the opportunity for six people with a learning disability to create their own home in two interlinked apartments.
Opened in 2005, Shulas provides residential care/assisted living support on a highly individualised basis to a mixed gender group of six tenants with a learning disability and/or a physical disability, within the model of supported living.
Shulas House is a terraced house split into two apartments
- Apartment One – has three single bedrooms, lounge, conservatory/dining area and fully fitted kitchen. Two of the single bedrooms are on the ground floor with shared access to a large fully equipped wet room. The third bedroom is on the first floor with en suite facilities. The dining/conservatory area is used as an activities and study area, as well as dining.
- Apartment Two – has three single bedrooms, all situated on the second floor, with lounge/ dining area and fully equipped kitchen. Two of the bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and the third bedroom as an en-suite shower room. The lounge is a very large room with separate dining and seating areas.
- Both lounges are comfortably furnished providing a relaxed and warm atmosphere.
- Both flats share and enjoy the communal courtyard garden at the back of the property.
- The tenants are actively encouraged to personalise their bedrooms and take an active part in any decisions taken surrounding the communal rooms.
Shulas is in the seaside town of Cromer on the North Norfolk Coast. It is a vibrant town with a good range of independent shops and well known high street stores as well as an extensive range of sporting, leisure and educational facilities. Cromer has excellent transport links including bus, coach and rail services connecting Cromer to local towns and the city of Norwich. Jeesal Group also provides a company vehicle available for use as and when desired.
“We aim to encourage each individual to live as independently as they are able within all aspects of their daily life – supported by a dedicated, motivated staff team”
Vicky Kibart, Manager at Shulas
Vicky Kibart, Manager
9 Cadogan Road
Tel: 01263 517195
For referral information please contact
Lisa Bradshaw Bartlett, Business Development Manager, Jeesal Group
Phone: 01603 876000
For 24hr referrals please telephone
0800 644 0010