At Vicarage Road we provide the opportunity for six people with a learning disability to create their own home.
We provide residential care on a highly individualised basis to a mixed gender group of six people with a learning disability and associated needs, such as autism, within the model of supported living. At Vicarage Road we provide the independence of single living in individual apartments with the additional benefit of communal areas for use as and when desired. This flexibility reflects the needs and wishes of the tenants who live at Vicarage Road. Vicarage Road is made up of three one-bedroom apartments and one three-bedroom apartment and was opened in 1995.
The house is separated into four apartments
- Apartment One – provides accommodation for a single person with a large lounge and bedroom with en suite facilities.
- Apartment Two – provides accommodation for a single person with a lounge, separate kitchen area and bedroom with en suite facilities.
- Apartment Three – provides accommodation for a single person with a lounge, kitchen area and bedroom with en suite facilities.
- Apartment Four– provides accommodation for three people with single bedrooms, one of which is en suite, there is a communal bathroom with bath and shower facilities, lounge and kitchen diner.
- Each tenant has decorated and furnished their homes to their individual taste.
- Tenants have access the large communal kitchen and separate lounge area as and when they wish.
- There is a small courtyard garden at the rear of the property, which is used for barbeque's, social gatherings or a quiet period of relaxation.
Vicarage Road is in the seaside town of Cromer on the North Norfolk Coast. It is a vibrant town with a good range of independent shops and well-known high street stores as well as an extensive range of sporting, leisure and educational facilities. Cromer has excellent transport links including bus, coach and rail services connecting Cromer to local towns and the city of Norwich. Jeesal Group also provides a company vehicle available for use as and when desired.
“Vicarage Road provides individual flats with additional communal areas to provide and promote a more supported living environment within a residential home for the individuals we support”
Heather Hurn, Manager at Vicarage Road
Heather Hurn, Manager
13 Vicarage Road
Tel: 01263 514747
For referral information please contact
Lisa Bradshaw Bartlett, Business Development Manager, Jeesal Group
Phone: 01603 876000
For 24hr referrals please telephone
0800 644 0010