At Westbrook House we provide the opportunity for six people with a learning disability to create their own home.
Westbrook House was opened in 1985, and has successfully provided residential care on a highly individualised basis to a mixed gender group of six people with a learning disability and/or physical disability and associated needs, within the model of semi supported living.
Westbrook House is divided into a one-bedroom apartment, a two-bedroom apartment and three single bedrooms, one with en suite facilities.
- The large one bedroom flat is a separate basement apartment with separate entrance. It has a kitchen, lounge, activity room and bathroom as well as its separate courtyard garden.
- The two bedroom flat shares a fully equipped kitchen, living room and bathroom.
- There are three single bedrooms, one with en suite facilities and bathroom.
- Communal areas include a large comfortable lounge, kitchen and dining room. The kitchen is fully fitted to a high specification providing facilities for the tenants to prepare meals and drinks with varying levels of support.
- The enclosed courtyard garden lies at the back of property and is accessible to all the tenants via the communal areas.
- Each tenant has decorated and furnished their room or apartment to their individual taste.
Westbrook House is in the seaside town of Cromer on the North Norfolk Coast. It is a vibrant town with a good range of independent shops and well-known high street stores as well as an extensive range of sporting, leisure and educational facilities. Cromer has excellent transport links including bus, coach and rail services connecting Cromer to local towns and the city of Norwich. Jeesal Group also provides a company vehicle available for use as and when desired.
“Westbrook was the first home purchased by Jeeva and Sally, it has been opened for more than 26 years and the home takes pride in the fact that we work in a person-centred way to provide each tenant with an individual service to meet their changing needs”
Heather Hurn, Manager at Westbrook
Heather Hurn, Manager
21 Cabbell Road
Tel: 01263 512482
For referral information please contact
Lisa Bradshaw Bartlett, Business Development Manager, Jeesal Group
Phone: 01603 876000
For 24hr referrals please telephone
0800 644 0010